Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello, NYC!


Well, I've done it.

I've graduated college, spent a summer in San Francisco, and moved across the country to NYC to start a new life and career.

There have certainly been a lot of changes lately, and I hope it explains my absence after my last post in July. Luckily, now that I'm getting used to the East Coast hustle and bustle (and I've accumulated some baking supplies in my tiny kitchen!) I can get back to one of my favorite hobbies when I get some free time.

I have a number of posts in the works, so stay tuned for updates!

In the meantime, I would love any suggestions in the comments for markets, restaurants, and other places where I can eat, explore, & enjoy in my new city! Do you have any favorite hot spots or must-sees?

XO, Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Hello & Welcome :)

    There are tons of places to check out - but here is one that is near & dear to my heart:
    http://www.milkandcookiesbakery.com/site/

    I believe that the last weekend for the Smorgasburg is next week, so you could check out that: http://www.smorgasburg.com/

    Don't forget the green market at Union Square, as well. Just get out & wander around.. you're sure to find something that you love.

    Oh, and the MOMA is free every Friday night from 4pm-8pm.

    ReplyDelete