Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lindsay's Look of the Week {Chloe Rose}


For my final look of the week, I got to choose my current favorite pieces at Chloe Rose. I chose a glittery top by Velvet Heart, cropped skinny leg MiH jeans in the Paris style and Kara dark wash, a bright turquoise ring by Skinny Jewelry (I do love turquoise and gold!), and the lovely Rebecca Minkoff Vanity Crossbody we received in our latest shipment.

It has been so much fun to work at the boutique this summer. I had a great boss and learned so much about style, blogging and retail. I can't wait to visit this fall and see what exciting new developments Marissa has made with the store upon my return to SF!

Head over to the Style Files to see Kate's current favorites (hint: they involve leopard and more Rebecca Minkoff)!

XO, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment