Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PhotoTour of France

Now that I'm stateside, I thought I would update with a few photos from my trip.


View from our room at the Chateau Cheneviere.


Calvados (apple brandy) from the Normandy region where we were staying.



French shutters and flowered window boxes – inspiration for a home someday.


Roses in the garden on the Chateau grounds.


A church plaque commemorating the war.


Our Parisian (and incredibly fashionable) tour guide.


A small town we stopped in for crepes and omelettes near the Normandy beaches.


The vaulted ceilings of an old church.


Solemn white crosses at the American Cemetery at Normandy.


A stone left on a grave in the Jewish tradition.


The Notre Dame.


A quaint Parisian lunch setting.


The gardens at Vaux le Vicomte. The guy owned this at age 21! What am I doing with my life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment