Saturday, June 25, 2011

Swensen's Ice Cream {Russian Hill}


I'd like to introduce you to one of my favorite sweet spots on Russian Hill. It's called Swensen's, and is located on the corner of Hyde & Union.


It's modeled after an old school ice cream shop, and has dozens of the creamiest ice cream flavors I've ever tasted.


My favorite is the Mocha Fudge, but I've been dying to try the Bittersweet Chocolate and Swiss Orange Chip.


Sorry for the poor quality of the photo! No lighting for my midnight snack :)
This is the good stuff. A freshly opened pint of the mocha fudge - see the fudge swirls in there?
And the best part is you don't have to feel guilty about a little indulging when you're walking up and down the San Francisco hills all day!

Mocha Fudge cone. Nails: Sally Hansen's Complete Manicure nail polish in Nude.

If you're in the city or make a visit, you will have to make a stop at Swensen's sometime. I promise you won't be disappointed.

What's your favorite ice cream shop and flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment